Re: [Evolution] Sending invitation to meeting attendees

On Mon, 2017-07-10 at 14:20 +0200, Pierre Cros wrote:
Still no joy with the CalDAV calendar (and the "Server handles
meeting invitations" unchecked).

BUT, many many thanks, I finally got it to work : I erased my CalDAV
calendar and re-created it : works like a charm.

        Hi,
that's weird. There's nothing special about that option and what you
see looks like an inconsistency between the option in Properties and
what the calendar actually does.

There is a possibility, though unlikely, that you configured the
calendar with the "Server handles meeting invitations" checked, the
calendar opened and it looked fine, then you decided to uncheck it,
which properly saved the configuration, but the calendar itself, or the
client (aka Evolution) didn't notice the change and behaved like the
option is still checked, due to using cached properties. A machine
restart would "fix" that. It's only a wild guess.

        Bye,
        Milan