Re: [Evolution] Exchange Calendar Stopped Syncing since 3.22.3

On Mon, 2017-01-02 at 11:01 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
I also noticed some lockups when the evolution-calendar-factory-
subprocess dedicated to ews tried to authenticate using this
ntlm_auth binary. Getting this file away helped.

        Hi,
I dived into this a bit more and there could happen a deadlock in a
fork() process, when it called either g_strerror() or g_debug(), on the
glib internal mutexes, thus I made a change [1] for 3.23.4 and 3.22.4
to not call these, which helped to me at least. It also means that the
problem wasn't with the /usr/bin/ntlm_auth as such, it was only a
consequence of another issue. This is with glib 2.50.2 here.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=7a33e8b