Re: [Evolution] Exchange Calendar Stopped Syncing since 3.22.3

I will check later. If I have that folder/file, rename it it to what?

On Jan 2, 2017 05:05, "Milan Crha" <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-12-22 at 10:23 -0500, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
> I have removed and re-added the account via GOA. Mail syncs fine.
> However none of my new events will get added to Evolution's calendar.

        Hi,
just out of blue, do you have /usr/bin/ntlm_auth available in your
system? What if you rename it and restart the machine, will it start
working? I remembered, in the light of "[Evolution] Evolution EWS
stpped working after Exchange migration from 2013 to 2016" thread here,
that I also noticed some lockups when the evolution-calendar-factory-
subprocess dedicated to ews tried to authenticate using this ntlm_auth
binary. Getting this file away helped.

> Nor will they show up in Gnome Calendar, nor in my Shell drop down
> top bar calendar. So perhaps the problem is more widespread.

They all use evolution-data-server to get the data from the calendar,
thus, usually, when one doesn't work, then none works. It's not always,
just usually.
        Bye,
        Milan