Re: [Evolution] Filters is not working for Exchange folders

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 02:18 +0300, Антон Козловский wrote:
Is it possible to make a filter working when all Exchange rules are
enabled?

        Hi,
do you use evolution-ews or evolution-mapi, or even IMAP, to connect to
the Exchange server, please? The evolution-ews has in Edit-
Preferences->Mail Accounts-><account>->Edit->Receiving Options tab an
option to "Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server", the
same as evolution-mapi, but IMAP has there this option and also "Apply
filters to new messages in all folders".

The other two might benefit from such option too, it seems, and I'm not
aware of any bug report in GNOME bugzilla for it, thus if you can file
it, then it'll help. The code is under UI freeze and entered a string
freeze yesterday, but I think it still can be done for 3.24.0, if we
make it during this week (and receive approvals). But no promises.
        Bye,
        Milan