From: Ralf Mardorf <silver bullet zoho com>
Subject: [Evolution] [solved] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:39:46 +0100

Hi,

I missed one difference:

  Server:            pop.mail.yahoo.com
  Port:              995
  Encryption method: TLS on a dedicated port
  Authentication:    Password
  [ ] Check for new messages...
  [x] Leave messages on server
      Delete after [1] day(s)
      [ ] Delete expunge from local Inbox

  The two accounts that failed:
  [ ] Disable support for all POP3 extensions

  The account that works:
  [x] Disable support for all POP3 extensions

After disabling POP3 extensions for all accounts, all accounts are
working again.

Regards,
Ralf