Re: [Evolution] Setting up IMAP

On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 23:08 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 22:05 +0000, Dominic Knight wrote:
Or indeed yes, maybe not the _intended_ use of IMAP but I do it
here,
copying everything into local folders and deleting off the server
as it
does so. Just how I prefer it I guess.

So you're basically using it as POP. Am I correct in assuming you
only
ever access your mail from a single machine?

poc

Yes, many features of Evolution are overkill in my case, but it offers
- for me - the best view for my mail presentation.  Ver. 3.22.4 on
Debian testing for those who take an interest.