Re: [Evolution] "You have Unsent Messages"

On Tue, 2017-12-19 at 15:25 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
Gesendet: Freitag, 03. November 2017 um 19:16 Uhr
Von: "Pete Biggs" <pete biggs org uk>
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] "You have Unsent Messages"

I didn't think Evolution used per-account Outboxes - everything is sent
through the local Outbox.  I certainly can't see an option to change
which outbox it uses (perhaps it depends on the account type?).

Just for an example: With IMAP I can configure Evo to use that same
outbox (on the server), which is used by the web interface ...

Where do you configure Evolution to do that?

(And why would you?)

P.