Re: [Evolution] "You have Unsent Messages"

Gesendet: Freitag, 03. November 2017 um 19:16 Uhr
Von: "Pete Biggs" <pete biggs org uk>
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] "You have Unsent Messages"

I didn't think Evolution used per-account Outboxes - everything is sent
through the local Outbox.  I certainly can't see an option to change
which outbox it uses (perhaps it depends on the account type?).

Just for an example: With IMAP I can configure Evo to use that same outbox (on the server), which is used by
the web interface ...