Re: [Evolution] Fetch PGP Public keys from LDAP?

On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 07:43 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
To get real integration wouldn't we need a write-back mechanism
between GNUpg and EDS/Folks?

        Hi,
yes. It depends how far one wants to go. Evolution can write the
certificates back to the server, when the book itself is writeable, but
it surely doesn't cooperate with gpg on a low level, like being
notified about newly added keys or anything like that. I'm not sure I'd
do that.

The proposed feature targets servers where the address book itself also
provides certificates, thus the certificates are managed server-side,
not locally in either gpg or smime store. This might be considered
enterprise as well (not talking that the main idea for the original
feature request came from a usage of the Exchange servers).

That's, at least, my understanding.
        Bye,
        Milan