Re: [Evolution] evolution-3.24.4-1.fc26.x86_64 starts with initial wizard

I am back, I was able to find out, that my dconf (.conf/dconf/user)
file was the reason. I replaced it "logged out" with the file from the
backup and everything is back.
I still wonder how I managed to reset dconf, but anyway, this issue is
fixed...
Wolfram