Re: [Evolution] How to do Migration to Evolution 3.18.5.2 from Outlook 2010

On Wed, 2017-08-02 at 06:43 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hi,
I'd say either use some public server to copy your data to it, or
configure an instance on your machine (which is not trivial,
unfortunately), then configure Outlook or the Phone to connect to
there
and copy there all you need to have there.

For contacts, events, tasks and memos (notes) I'd suggest DAViCal, it
knows all the four and the documentation to setup it is very well
written, easy to follow [1].

Should that be mentioned on
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-apps-outlook.html ?

You mentioned syncevolution, which might do it too, though I never
tried to configure it myself, thus I cannot help with it.

If there are any improvements to
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/sync-with-other-devices.html
please share.

andre