[Evolution] How to do Migration to Evolution 3.18.5.2 from Outlook 2010

Hi,

I want to migrate my Phone data, i.e. Mails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Pictures, Notes,
from my local Windows 7 with Outlook 2010
to Evolution 3.18.5.2 on kubuntu 16.04

On windows pc,  Outlook 2010 is locally installed without Exchange Server.
All outlook data, Mails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, is stored in three big pst files an pc harddisk.

I use an Nokia 808 Symbian³ Smartphone and sync all,
Mails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks,Pictures, Notes
with windows 7 outlook 2010 locally by NokiaSuite over USB-Cable or Bluetooth.

I tried syncevolution on linux pc to test syncing with the phone before transfer data but didn't get something worked.

I tried for calendar some pst-read programs to import the local pst file into evolution,
but the calendar was a mess, some was fine and a lot of appointments are scheduled completely wrong.

Some  how to do Manuals are very old and resulted in 404 pages.

Later I will switch to a newer Generation Phone.  I am not sure IOS or Android or smth. else.

It is important to me to have an easy to use sync from phone to then linux pc
for calendar, tasks, Pictures, Notes and contacts as well as mail accounts.

I appreciate for any help

regards