Re: [Evolution] invitation from outside is duplicated after having been changed and resent

On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 13:17 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
What debug information do you need for this problem?

        Hi,
how do you connect to the server, maybe with Exchange Web Services
(EWS), thus evolution-ews? That's important to know.

I also suggest to open a bug report in GNOME bugzilla [1], because the
mailing list is not good for any bug triage (your query looks like a
bug on the first look, otherwise I'd not be against initial
investigation here and then moving to bugzilla).

For the issue itself, I'd guess that the modification changed the event
in some way that it's UID doesn't match to GlobalID anymore. You can
see in the message source what the iCalendar object looks like and
compare it with the event in the calendar (right-click->Save As
iCalendar). The line which begins with "UID:" is one of the important
lines. There are more, but these are good as the starter.

By the way, do you know what change had been made? Is it about
recurring or non-recurring events?
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-ews