Re: [Evolution] not able to select send email notification

On Sat, 2017-04-22 at 22:33 -0300, Abimael Jr wrote:
I recently migrated to Evolution.

Hi,

I can't help you with your Evolution related problem, but with a few
issues you mentioned.

Please, always post the output of

  evolution --version

or get the version from the menu

  Help > About

I translate the texts to English and perhaps that is not the exact
text in English

You could launch Evolution temporarily from command line to get English
output. Close evolution and then run

  LANG=C evolution

I cannot add an screenshot because I am not able to create a
screenshot with the selection opened.

If you run a screenshot tool with delay, you could open the selection,
e.g. run

  sleep 5 && import -window root ~/Desktop/screenshot_$(date "+%Y%m%d_%H%M%S").png

or use a GUI, e.g. run

  xfce4-screenshooter

or

  xfce4-screenshooter --delay 5 --window

"import" for Arch Linux is provided by the package "imagemagick" and for
Ubuntu seemingly by the package "graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat".
"xfce4-screenshooter" for Arch Linux and seemingly as well for Ubuntu,
is provided by the package "xfce4-screenshooter".

Regards,
Ralf