Re: [Evolution] EWS Error message when sending emails

Ok I figured out the problem Finally  !!!!!

There was a message stuck in the Local Machine outbox!!!  I kept checking
the Exchange outbox with no luck since in the Preferences Account view the
local Machine account was unchecked.

I have also leaned that when I check the box to send emails via Outbox it
uses the local outbox and not the one created by exchange.

Milan thank you so much for all your help on this issue.  It was a great
leaning experience for me.