[Evolution] EWS Error message when sending emails

I have a very odd problem in Evolution. I am using Evolution to connect to Exchange 2013. All the connections work fine with no issues except when I send an email via outbox I get this message: "operation would change object type which is not permitted" Can verify that the message is sent but this message keep showing up on every time. I have also checked the Sent Items folder and it does show up there as well. It seems that the operation is fine but the message is annoying and have to click on x to close it after every email is sent. I have also checked the permissions on the Outbox folder as well as Sent Items folder and they seem to be fine also. Any help on this is appreciated. I am using Ubuntu 17.04 with Evolution version 3.22.6

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.