Re: [Evolution] EWS Error message when sending emails

On Wed, 2017-04-19 at 10:38 -0700, Nitemn wrote:
I was sending an email not an invite. Not sure why it shows up that
way.

        Hi,
that's truly weird. Just in case, you used File->New->Mail Message,
there picked From an EWS address, wrote into To yourself, into Subject
"test", and into the body also "test" and then sent it, right?

I didn't notice what Date header of the message, nor in the component,
was set in that log you posted earlier, I didn't think of it.

I would check On This Computer/Outbox content. It can be that that
message is still there, waiting to be sent and whenever you send a
message it's tried to be send again. Make sure you do not have any
filters active in that folder [1], even try View->Show Deleted Messages
and View->Show Junk Messages, just to see as much as possible.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-cannot-see.html.en