Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution from making copies of sent emails?

On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 01:51 +0000, Xavier Johnson wrote:
I was wondering if it's possible to prevent Evolution from creating
copies of sent emails. I commonly use Microsoft/Outlook-based email
services

        Hi,
there is no such option at the moment, though if you use evolution-ews,
then it is meant to not duplicate the sent messages when it's setup to
save sent messages into an EWS folder.

Feel free to add an enhancement request into GNOME bugzilla, though
maybe there exists one such already (I didn't search myself).
        Bye,
        Milan