[Evolution] Stop Evolution from making copies of sent emails?

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to prevent Evolution from creating
copies of sent emails. I commonly use Microsoft/Outlook-based email
services, which automatically save their own copies of sent messages,
meaning that every message I send through Evolution ends up getting
two copies: one made by the server, and one made by Evolution. A copy
made by the server is good enough for me & all I want.

For now, I set Evolution to save its copies of sent emails on my
computer instead of the server ("On This Computer/Sent"), which I
periodically delete. I would prefer if I could stop Evolution from
making any copies at all.

Thanks for the help,
XJ

PS: I am using Evolution version 3.22.6 (Groupware Suite).