Re: [Evolution] Element can not be send to the calendar

Hi Milan,

Am Do, 30. Mär, 2017 um 8:45 schrieb Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>:
On Wed, 2017-03-29 at 16:53 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
 no. I can not edit an appointment in the EWS calendar in the
Calendar
 view. Also I can not create a new one.

      Hi,
okay. Could you do some debugging for me, please? The steps are:
a) close evolution
b) open a terminal and run there this command (copy&paste):
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w
   (The actual path can be different in your distribution.)
c) wait for 3-5 seconds (to give D-Bus time to set things up)
d) start evolution in the Calendar view:
   $ evolution -c calendar
e) try to add an event into the EWS calendar

The terminal from step b) should have some lengthy output there. If
not, then the EWS calendar thinks it's offline.

Before adding the event, I have output from b) and also after adding
the event I have output from b). I also tried Geary to import ics file
to the Evolution EWS calendar, but then I got the "offline" error
message. After a second try, I got the following error.:

http://imgur.com/a/Y2zfT

In that case check
content of:
   ~/.config/evolution/sources/
and
   ~/.cache/evolution/sources/
for all .source files which contain EWS (case insensitively), or your
server host name. It's possible that one of those files contains an
[Authentication] section which has empty Host key, as it happened in
the past, but it's only a blind guess. Filling the Host key with
proper
value (your server host name) may help. Such change (in .source file)
is better to be done when evolution-source-registry background
process
is stopped (once you do that, `evolution --force-shutdown` can
restart
all background processes in one shoot).

All [Authentication]  sections I found in the .source files, was
filled. Some
.source files don't have  an [Authentication]  section.

By the way, is this a fresh installation (or you entered the EWS
account in 3.22.6), or it's an update from some older evolution
version?
      Bye,
      Milan

No, this is not a fresh installation. I added it before 3.22.6, so it
is an update from older version.

Regards Sebastian

CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA mit Sitz in Oldenburg; Registergericht Oldenburg HR B 208214; Persönlich haftende
geschäftsführende und vertretungsberechtigte Gesellschafterin:
Neumüller CEWE COLOR Stiftung, Sitz: Oldenburg;
Stiftungsverzeichnis der rechtsfähigen Stiftungen des bürgerlichen Rechts im Bezirk der Regierungsvertretung
Oldenburg Nummer 15(034).
Stiftungsvorstand:
Dr. Rolf Hollander (Vorsitzender), Patrick Berkhouwer, Dr. Reiner Fageth, Dr. Christian Friege, Carsten
Heitkamp, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper, Thomas Mehls, Frank Zweigle
Aufsichtsrat:
Otto Korte (Vorsitzender)
UST ID-Nr. DE815453806; St.-Nr. 64/200/38999; GLN 40 04468 00000 4