Re: [Evolution] Element can not be send to the calendar

On Mon, 2017-04-03 at 08:50 +0000, Schlatow, Sebastian wrote:
Before adding the event, I have output from b) and also after adding
the event I have output from b).

        Hi,
okay, what are they? Could your share it with me? As it contains raw
communication with the server, I think it will be better to send
directly to me, rather than to the list. Only reference this thread in
the Subject, otherwise I might overlook your email in my spam folder.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

P.S.: If you run the factory also with
   $ export LANG=C
then it'll give English error messages. Similarly when running with
evolution (from a terminal), it will turn the interface into the
English locale.