[Evolution] Smartcard Authentication with Exchange

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but my google fu is apparently failing me.
I am running RedHat 6 with the latest version (for them) of evolution 2.32.3.
I have been asked to try and get a mail client in linux that will be able to connect to an exchange server
that requires authentication via smartcard.
I have installed the evolution-exchange package and I can set the encryption/decryption signatures for the
smartcard in evolution, but actually getting it use the smartcard for the login is causing me problems. Does
anyone know what setup steps I would need to get this working or does it not have support for smartcard
authentication?
Thank you.