[Evolution] Gmail account disappears from Evolution

Hello,

i have a problem with Evolution e-mail application: twice in the last
month my Gmail account disappeared from Evolution.  My two other IMAP
accounts stayed ok.  So far i do not know how to reproduce this.

After it happened the first time, i thought that it could be related to
my sharing of the home folder between Ubuntu Gnome 16.04.1 and NixOS
16.03, but i do not see so far any evidence that this could be the
cause.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Alexey.