Re: [Evolution] Calendars aren't connecting

On Fri, 2016-09-23 at 09:00 +0200, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
An update on this:

On what? Please quote the material you are commenting on in your reply.

  Finally Evolution asked for password. But the situation
remains the same, mail works perfect but calendar returns an error.
If I run Evolution from console, I get this message:

evolution

(evolution:3331): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory base/ of theme oxygen has
no size field

NOT SANDBOXED

That's almost certainly unrelated to the problem. I also get Gtk errors
even when everything is working correctly (I'm running under KDE).

(It would be more useful to add comments to the BZ report so they can
all stay in one place, rather than repeat it all here. Some of what you
are saying is already reported there).

poc