Re: [Evolution] White text on light grey

El 2016-09-20 13:55, Joakim Tjernlund escribió:
I switched theme back and fourth and now I can see for other themes the
background changes (to blue or red) so this seems to be a theme issue,
problem is what to look for in the theme?
What sub theme does Evo use for error/warning mgs?

Not a direct answer to your question, but the Vertex theme is one of the few that I have found that keeps up with changes in gtk3. I started running it with Evo since when gtk3 broke theming a while back (around gtk3.18 as I recall) with no problems. It's quite elegant in both light and dark themes. Try it if available in your distro:

http://horst3180.deviantart.com/art/Vertex-Theme-470663601