Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

Hi,

[...]
Have you tried deleting and recreating the account.  (Apologies if you
have said it before and I have missed it.) Or even rename the current
account and disable it (so there's no chance of the config being re-
used), then create a new version of the IMAP connection.

I disabled it -> no success.
I deleted and recreated it -> no success.
Only thing I didn't try was to rename it or delete and recreate it with
a different name. I will try that.

Tested that, too -> no success.

From Tuesday we will be on vacation for a few weeks, so more testing and
writing bug reports will be possible not before end of October.

[...]
P.

Bye.
Michael.