Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

On Thu, 2016-09-08 at 13:04 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Do I need another account for bugzilla.gnome.org?

        Hi,
'another'? If you've one already, then use that one. Otherwise, if you
feel like having too many accounts and you do not want to add another
new, then feel free to post the backtrace only here. I only thought of
not bothering mailing list users with something what is better stored
in bugzilla.

Also, getting backtrace from a newer Evolution (3.20.5 is the current
stable), is definitely better than using older (obsolete for the
upstream) versions.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan