Re: [Evolution] IMAP-Account - new message count, but no messages

Hi again,

Hi Milan,

On Wed, 2016-09-07 at 11:46 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
it looks just as it should. You have quite small (height speaking)
message list, but that won't do any difference.

     Hi,
actually, I'm not able to make the message list such small, it always
keeps showing at least 4 lines in the list, or doesn't get below this
height when there are no or less than 4 messages.

How did you do that? Can you make it taller by moving the divider (the
grey line between the message list and the empty preview panel)? What
if you hide the message preview (Ctrl+M), thus the message list will
use whole height of the content area? It can be just a glitch, I do not
know.

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.
I thought this is the normal behaviour:
Open evolution, pull the separator between message list pane and reading
pane to approximately half of the available height. Then make the
complete evolution window smaller by dragging the lower right corner up
and left.

and additionally I can pull the sparator up until now more messages in
the list are shown.

     Bye,
     Milan

Bye.