Re: [Evolution] Evolution and PDF attachments behavior

On Tue, 2016-09-06 at 09:35 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Believe that this is a problem with Evolution (at least 3.20.5).

I just sent a PDF to my Samsung i7 from a Win 10  PC that has MS
Outlook 2016 (need for one of my clients).  PDF arrived on cell phone
okay.  Replied to message from my cell phone to which I attached a
different PDF file.  Outlook received the e-mail and the PDF file.  I
was able to open PDF with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

PDF files I used for this test are in the public domain (chemistry-
related articles).  My cell phone uses gmail as mail client.  E-mail
account I used with MS Outlook is a POP account from GoDaddy.

Questions, please.

Question: Where exactly is Evolution involved in the steps above?
I don't see it mentioned.

Also, feel free to send some random test case email (supposed to create
the problem) to my email address. As I'm curious. :)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net