Re: [Evolution] Evolution without cache?

On Mon, 2016-10-24 at 13:25 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Ok, if I observe this behaviour again, I'm going to ask you for some
debugging instruction, if this is ok for you?

        Hi,
sure thing. I think the most interesting would be to know which
files/data you see in the cache, but might not be in the cache, and
why. Then we can investigate what happened. It would be seen in the
communication log, like:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w &>log.txt
(the actual path depends on your distribution/installation).
        Bye,
        Milan