[Evolution] Offline Messages Age in IMAP

Hi,

I have an IMAP server which I use for archiving purposes. It has folders for each year. In Windows, I set Outlook and Thunderbird to synchronize last 1 year of emails locally, so that I can access them while I'm travelling/disconnected, etc. (ie in the office, not having access to the archive server at home).

I can see in Evolution 3.22.2 that there's an option to "synchronize email locally for offline operation" and folder settings which states "copy folder content for offline operation", but I cannot find the setting to limit the age of synced items. (I do not need 3-4 years of offline data, last 1 year is sufficient).

Am I missing something or is this a new feature that's not implemented?

PS. Likewise, I wonder how Gmail is handled in Evolution in offline mode, since it can have Gigabytes of data.

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,