Re: [Evolution] Offline Messages Age in IMAP

On Mon, 2016-10-24 at 00:34 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Anyway, I'll need to find a workaround.

        Hi,
I would try to set in your IMAP account:

  [x] Show only subscribed folders

and then in Folder->Subscriptions unsubscribe from too old folders,
then enable offline download for all the folders.

Eventually, you already found a workaround, as you have years for
folders and each folder has its own "Copy content for offline use",
then you can select which folders can be fully cached locally and which
not and still have access to all folders (where the first option I
mentioned above hides "too old" folders, which is limiting).

By the way, I do not know whether there is any such bug report (feature
request) filled already, but if it's not, then it would be nice to
have, because I believe other users would also appreciate such
functionality in the Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan