Re: [Evolution] Mint 18 - Evo 3.18.5.2 issues

On Sun, 2016-10-23 at 08:39 +0100, Michelle wrote:
1) Evolution isn't savng the "default" account after closing and re-
starting the app. It sets and appears to be happy when reset, but
possibly not, because of problem 2...

2) Auto-forwarded mail done by rule, is not sending but sitting in
the outbox. I have rules that filter incoming e-mail and important e-
mails get forwarded to my mobile phone. However, after the update,
this isn't working. The mails appear to be formatted correctly with
the default account, but they just sit there and don't send.

        Hi,
I do not know about 1), but if you think it's related to 2), then
there's an option for it:
   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox true
See what it is good for with:
   $ gsettings describe org.gnome.evolution.mail flush-outbox

It can be that the update lost your settings, or there was no such
option in your previous version.
        Bye,
        Milan