[Evolution] Mint 18 - Evo 3.18.5.2 issues

Hi Folks,

I was on Mint 17 and have two partitions / and /home so when I upgrade
the OS using a completely fresh install, my data and preferences just
port.

However, after the upgrade to Mint 18 along with Evolution 3.18.5.2
I've got two problems...

1) Evolution isn't savng the "default" account after closing and re-
starting the app. It sets and appears to be happy when reset, but
possibly not, because of problem 2...

2) Auto-forwarded mail done by rule, is not sending but sitting in the
outbox. I have rules that filter incoming e-mail and important e-mails
get forwarded to my mobile phone. However, after the update, this isn't
working. The mails appear to be formatted correctly with the default
account, but they just sit there and don't send.

TIA for any help.