Re: [Evolution] Evolution Crashing when forwarding when using Wayland

On Sun, 2016-10-23 at 10:14 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Evolution 3.22.2 in up to date Arch on up to date Gnome, using
Wayland.

When I try to forward an email on my EWS account, Evolution crashes.
Anybody facing this error?

It does not happen when I'm using "Gnome on Xorg".

This seems likely to be a bug in Wayland, or something in your Wayland
configuration. You may want to ask on a Wayland forum.

poc