Re: [Evolution] Signature placed in wrong position

Please give the version of Evolution you are using.

Write a new e-mail and then after your name select a signature to be
placed. The signature is placed just below the first line of the e-
mail, like for example in my e-mail it would show below "Hi,".
Shouldn't it be by default be placed after the current position of the
cursor? I had also some random position but i can't reproduce this.

The signature is not placed at the cursor position, it is placed at the
end of the email (where it should be). The only exception is if the
option Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> General -> "Keep
signature above the original message on replying"

P.