Re: [Evolution] Gmail account disappears from Evolution

Hi Milan,

thanks for the advice, i will look into my ~/.config/evolution/sources/
if Gmail disappears again. So far it hasn't happened yet.  I have been
connecting from both Ubuntu and NixOS.

I forgot to mention that after configuring gmail account automatically,
in "Receiving Options" i checked all check-boxes under "Checking for New
Mail".

Also i should mention that under NixOS and Ubuntu i use different host
names. The names that appear in "Parent" option in the files in
~/.config/evolution/sources/ are for Ubuntu. I wonder if i am supposed
to use the same host name if i share my home folder between two
(similar) operating systems, but i imagine that it should be possible to
change local host name without losing email box.

Alexey.