[Evolution] Evolution 3.22.1: Close a message for writing + Save it do not close the email

Fedora 25 + Evo 3.22.1

Open new email, write some things then close it.

Appears the usual message "discard", "save", or "continues to write"

If I click on "Save" the message is write in Draft but the message window it is not closed. Into previous
version, if I close the message then press "Save", the message is closed.

If I try again to close it, reappears the warning box, I press again "Save" but the message still open ...
and so on...

If I press "Discard" the box is close but the message remains in Drafts. Into previous version Discard remove
the message from the Draft

Is this a bug or a new functionality?

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 24 Workstation)