Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

Milan Crha schreef op ma 21-11-2016 om 14:50 [+0100]:
On Sat, 2016-11-19 at 13:29 +0100, Bart Vliegen wrote:
I found out that it isn't the IMAP namespace, but the IMAP server
directory that is set in Thunderbird. I can't find this setting in
the /sources files. Is it possible to set the IMAP server directory
in Evolution?

      Hi,
I'd say it's just a different software (Thunderbird versus Evolution)
and different terminology for the same thing. Try what I suggested and
you'll see. Either it'll work, or not. You can always revert the
change.

I tried that before (editing the /sources-files, rebooting etc), it
didn't work.

regards,
Bart