Re: [Evolution] Gmail Calendar/Contacts/Tasks Error

Am 15.11.2016 um 12:10 schrieb Benjamin Selzer:
Every day, around 5PM, Evolution loses the ability to connect to my Gmail Calendar and Contacts. Usually the error is about too many requests, which makes no sense, because Google allows many more Calendar and Contacts connects daily than Evolution is making. Odd that it always happens at the end of the day.
Have the same issue for months now. I am using Evolution 3.22.2 and 3.20.5, not working with all the versions distributed with opensuse. The goa daemon causes a high processor load while trying to connect with google. Using Thunderbird/Lightning I have access to all google services, so there is no problem with connectivity or credentials.

Johannes