Re: [Evolution] Gmail integration w. Evolution

On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 06:31 +0100, Bart Vliegen wrote:
Benjamin Selzer schreef op di 01-11-2016 om 19:39 [-0400]:
I understand. He doesn't want the Gmail folders as a SUB of Gmail. He
wants them on the same level as Inbox, etc. It's annoying they're in
a sub called Gmail.

That's it. I enclosed screenshots of Thunderbird and Evolution so you
can see the difference. It's no big deal, it just looks better if all
the Gmail folders are on the same level as Inbox (called Postvak IN in
Dutch).

The [Gmail] "folder" is part of Gmail. Evolution is simply showing it
as it exists on the server. TBird is showing a different view which
doesn't reflect the server's organisation. I guess it's a matter of
taste.

poc