Re: [Evolution] add gmail pop/imap to evolution

Il giorno gio, 10/11/2016 alle 09.07 +0000, lukjar oturan ha scritto:
Dear Evolution Users,

I started to use recently evolution in my ubuntu 16:04 machine as it
shows better performance than thunderbird. However it was not
possible to add my gmail account to the evolution using the same
entries as in thunderbird. My gmail account runs as expected in
thunderbird and I could receive and send emails. However in the
evolution the connection fails in password transfer. Although I get
the connection to my gmail, I am not unable to log on finally using
my password.

Any suggestion to overcome that issue is appreciated.
Please say which evolution version you are using (Help>About),

bye
Andrea

Regards

lukjar