[Evolution] Refile all contacts as 'Firstname Lastname'

Hello all,

I use evolution with my University's Google apps, using gnome-online-accounts and I am quite happy with the setup.

I would prefer to refile all my (synced) contacts as 'Firstname Lastname' rather than 'Lastname, Firstname', which seems to be the default.

As I have over a 1000 contacts, I would like to automate this change. It would also be nice if I could enforce 'Firstname Lastname' as the default from now on.

I am perfectly willing to write a python script or even try to create a plugin in C/Vala to acheive this if someone could get me started.

I am using evolution 3.22.2 on Arch linux.

Thanks