[Evolution] Move Mail to a set folder

Hi, I am using evolution 3.12.11. Is it possible to create a shortcut to move mail to certain folder. I see accels to bring up the move to folder dialog, but I would like to create a shortcut to move mail to certain folder like the d key moves it to the deleted folder. This would be folder that I have created, and only for this computer. Is this even possible? Thank, Ron

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.