Re: [Evolution] Move Mail to a set folder

On Tue, 2016-11-08 at 11:19 -0800, Rocketrrt wrote:
Hi, I am using evolution 3.12.11. Is it possible to create a shortcut
to move mail to certain folder. I see accels to bring up the move to
folder dialog, but I would like to create a shortcut to move mail to
certain folder like the d key moves it to the deleted folder. This
would be folder that I have created, and only for this computer. Is
this even possible? Thank, RonĀ

        Hi,
your version doesn't support it. The closest in a more recent version
is an Archive Folder setting, which has its short cut and you can
define the folder where to move the messages.
        Bye,
        Milan