Re: [Evolution] EWS: No response: Connection terminated unexpectedly

On Thursday, November 3, 2016, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
I thought of the server having set very low timeout for inactive
connections. There is such setting on the server.

I do not think so, there are thousands of Outlooks connecting to these servers, I did not hear any issue from anybody else.

With automatic updates I meant "Check for new messages every X
minutes", which will keep the connection busy, but from what you wrote

OK, X= 10 minutes in my setup. It also checked for all folders. (otherwise sent mail folder is not up to date when I click it)

it sounds like it's not the problem. The "Listen for server change
notifications" only keeps open a connection and sits on it, with no
activity from the evolution-ews side.

OK, but I still have the issue :) Guess need to debug :)

--
Br,
Emre