Re: [Evolution] EWS: No response: Connection terminated unexpectedly

On Wed, 2016-11-02 at 18:30 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
I'm on 3.22.2

        Hi,
to be released the next Monday...

and I'm very frequently getting this error stating "No
response: Connection terminated unexpectedly"

It means just it, the server disconnected (terminated connection) in an
unexpected way. I cannot tell from which part this comes, can be as low
as gnutls or glib-networking. You can run evolution with debugging on:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

but I doubt it'll shed more light on it.

The subsequent calls work, because the evolution-ews reconnects to the
server, using a fresh connection.

I do not see this error with my EWS server. It can be that the server
has lower connection timeout set, as you said, for which you might
lower also the automatic updates for that account in the evolution, to
have the connection refreshed more frequently.
        Bye,
        Milan