Re: [Evolution] EWS: No response: Connection terminated unexpectedly

On Thursday, November 3, 2016, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
It means just it, the server disconnected (terminated connection) in an
unexpected way. I cannot tell from which part this comes, can be as low
as gnutls or glib-networking. You can run evolution with debugging on:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

OK, I'll try.

I do not see this error with my EWS server. It can be that the server
has lower connection timeout set, as you said, for which you might
lower also the automatic updates for that account in the evolution, to

I do not think connection timeout is set a ms level, I'm sure it's some seconds on server and the error is not really due to a real timeout. My timeout setting in account is 20 secs, but the error is immediate, it's not due to some activity, which opens a connection, gets some data but cant' finish.

I also have "listen for server change notifications". Could you give a hint on how I can modify the automatic updates? (or simultaneous kept open connections to EWS server?)

Thanks,
Emre

--
Br,