Re: [Evolution] Evolution-data-server backend address book drawing 100% CPU on one core

On Mon, 2016-05-30 at 19:57 -0500, John Edward Serink wrote:
--factory local

        Hi,
the "--factory local" means it's an On This Computer address book.
Ideally if you can install debuginfo package for the evolution-data-
server, then grab a backtrace of the process in that high-CPU usage
state with a gdb:

   $ gdb --batch --ex "t a a bt" -pid=PID &>bt.txt

where the PID is a process ID of the offending process. Please check
the bt.txt for any private information, like passwords, email address,
server addresses,... I usually search for "pass" at least (quotes for
clarity only).

Feel free to open a bug report with pasted backtrace there, in the
GNOME bugzilla, against the evolution-data-server [1], and we can
continue the investigation there.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-data-server