Re: [Evolution] Evolution-data-server backend address book drawing 100% CPU on one core

Sorry guys for the lack of info in the post, here are the details:
jserinki7 jserink # equery list evolution
 * Searching for evolution ...
[I-O] [  ] mail-client/evolution-3.20.2:2.0

jserinki7 jserink # equery list evolution-data-server
 * Searching for evolution-data-server ...
[I-O] [  ] gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.20.2:0/57

The account type is a corporate google account using gnome-online-accounts.
goa is setup properly using gnome-control-center.

The executable taking up 100% of an entire core is:
/usr/libexec/evolution-addressbook-factory-subprocess --factory local --bus-name org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Subprocess.Backend.AddressBookx9293x2 --own-path /org/gnome/evolution/dataserver/Subprocess/Backend/AddressBook/9293/2

I don't have anything in my contacts or email set to "Copy folder content locally for offline operaiton".

I waited a few minutes and got an error dialog saying:
"Error getting book view, timeout".
But its still consuming 100% of a single core.

I might have the contacts setup wrong but I don't think so.

Cheers,
John

--
John Edward Serink